Personalized Client Support Services
Our Committment to our Clients
At Health Benefits Advisors, we know that your employees are your company’s most valuable assets! Our goals are very clear. We take immense pride in working with our clients to make sure you offer the best plans available and at the lowest possible premiums. We know how important it is to make sure that your employees are personally engaged in health lifestyles and lead productive lives!
Our highly satisfied clients retain our services for Four key reasons.
Client Wellness Culture Support
Health Benefits Advisors helps a Multi-state Client Implement a Corporate Wellness Culture
The employer’s goals were to:
1. Build and nurture a corporate wellness culture that engaged and rewarded employees that actively took steps to make lifestyle changes toward leading health lifestyles
2. Create an environment where employees are as productive as possible at work and home.
1. The health care premiums for 95% of employers (those with less than 500 employees) are calculated by the insurance carriers on an “actuarially pooled” basis. As a result, an employer’s individual effort will have a negligible effect on their rates.
2. Educating and engaging employees and their families involves a sophisticated process incorporating a complete “top down” senior management commitment.
3. Corporate wide incentive/reward programs must be implemented to engage a critical mass of employees into Health Assessment activities.
4. Due to HIPPA data confidentiality of the health assessment information, employers will only have access to summary level data when conducting R.O.I analysis.
5. Many employees’ life style decisions have led to employees with major disease management issues as well as basically being obese or addicted to alcohol or tobacco.
1. Create and empower a committee of employees (management and operations) to spearhead the design and implementation of the programs
2. Provide periodic communications to employees and their families regarding available programs
3. Develop incentive plans to encourage and reward active and appropriate employee/dependents participation
4. Penalize lack of participation in the programs (when absolutely necessary) for the sake of the employee and the company
5. The Campaign is rolled out throughout the companies many locations
1. Overall acceptance of the Wellness Culture by employees and meeting a goal of 25% initial engagement of employees through the use of health assessment tools.
2. The design of data mining reports that have tracked and reported positive changes in overall employee changes in life style toward better health outcomes.